Viwinco Vinyl Windows
Viwinco’s 140,000 sq. ft. fabrication facility along with a 30,000 sq ft. R&D facility combines the latest in window technology with traditional hands-on craftsmanship. Each window, every sliding door, and every custom shaped window passes through the same rigorous quality check list to ensure total customer satisfaction — one window at a time.
- We use PPG’s patented Intercept™ ULTRA Warm Edge Spacer System.
- Insulated glass units are thermally sealed in-house to assure the highest level of quality and reliability.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen frames to assure strength and ease of operation.
- All mullions and screens are a higher grade than required, for added durability.
- Complete, full-line of vinyl windows and doors for one stop shopping.
- We bend all geometrics, casings, and AZEK® trimboards in house.
- In-house tempering line and in-house laminated glass for shorter lead times on specialty glass.
- Standard flat or deluxe sculptured grids are custom-made for each order.
- Factory-applied vinyl jamb extensions save time on installations (on new construction windows).
- Integral J-channel allows quick exterior finishing (on new construction windows).
- Exclusive suspension system included with all bay and bow windows.