For over thirty years, Viwinco has been manufacturing custom-made, high-performance, beautiful windows and patio doors.
Viwinco creates replacement, new construction, and impact-resistant windows, all designed and built in-house from premium-quality materials. Viwinco is known for exemplary service, short lead times, and the personalized attention they give to every window that leaves their facility – right down to hand-washing every door and window.
Wholesale Siding Depot is proud to be the exclusive distributor of Viwinco in the St. Louis region.
Viwinco’s replacement windows are used to upgrade older, less-efficient windows currently in your home. Viwinco offers two replacement window product lines:
- Cambridge Line: the premier option, with performance upgrades and high-end thermal efficiency to keep your heating and cooling bills low. The Cambridge line offers Viwinco’s Tilt-n-Lock patented technology and some of the best thermal performance on the market. The Cambridge line has a wide variety of add-ons and exterior colored laminate options. It’s the perfect solution to add personality to your home’s design.
- Edgemont Line: the economical option, with advanced performance and affordability for every homeowner. Edgemont adds impressive thermal performance, and a full set of customizable options.
Visit Viwinco’s website with the links above for more pictures and customizability details.
New Construction Windows
Viwinco’s new construction vinyl windows combine elegance, customizability, and top thermal performance. Viwinco manufacturers all their windows in house, meaning they can oversee each step of the construction process to ensure that all Viwinco products are crafted to the highest standards.
- S-Series – Viwinco’s premier new construction window provides a lifetime of durability along with the energy-efficient features that contribute to a healthy home and a cleaner environment. Their patented Tilt-n-Lock technology is standard, for reinforcement and effortless cleaning.
History of Viwinco
Viwinco’s 140,000 sq. ft. fabrication facility along with a 30,000 sq ft. R&D facility combines the latest in window technology with traditional hands-on craftsmanship. Each window, every sliding door, and every custom shaped window passes through the same rigorous quality check list to ensure total customer satisfaction — one window at a time.
- We use PPG’s patented Intercept™ ULTRA Warm Edge Spacer System.
- Insulated glass units are thermally sealed in-house to ensure the highest level of quality and reliability.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen frames to ensure strength and ease of operation.
- All mullions and screens are a higher grade than required, for added durability.
- Complete, full-line of vinyl windows and doors for one stop shopping.
- We bend all geometrics, casings, and AZEK® trimboards in house.
- In-house tempering line and in-house laminated glass for shorter lead times on specialty glass.
- Standard flat or deluxe sculptured grids are custom-made for each order.
- Factory-applied vinyl jamb extensions save time on installations (on new construction windows).
- Integral J-channel allows quick exterior finishing (on new construction windows).
- Exclusive suspension system included with all bay and bow windows.