For over thirty years, Viwinco has been manufacturing custom-made, high-performance, beautiful windows and patio doors.Our replacement, new construction, and impact-resistant products are designed and engineered in-house from premium-quality materials. We oversee every step of the process—even hand-washing each window or door before it leaves our facility. Drawing on a work ethic passed down through generations, our family-owned and operated business provides exemplary service, short lead times, and the personalized attention that has made our name one of the most trusted in the industry.
Viwinco’s 140,000 sq. ft. fabrication facility along with a 30,000 sq ft. R&D facility combines the latest in window technology with traditional hands-on craftsmanship. Each window, every sliding door, and every custom shaped window passes through the same rigorous quality check list to ensure total customer satisfaction — one window at a time.
- We use PPG’s patented Intercept™ ULTRA Warm Edge Spacer System.
- Insulated glass units are thermally sealed in-house to ensure the highest level of quality and reliability.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen frames to ensure strength and ease of operation.
- All mullions and screens are a higher grade than required, for added durability.
- Complete, full-line of vinyl windows and doors for one stop shopping.
- We bend all geometrics, casings, and AZEK® trimboards in house.
- In-house tempering line and in-house laminated glass for shorter lead times on specialty glass.
- Standard flat or deluxe sculptured grids are custom-made for each order.
- Factory-applied vinyl jamb extensions save time on installations (on new construction windows).
- Integral J-channel allows quick exterior finishing (on new construction windows).
- Exclusive suspension system included with all bay and bow windows.