In the early 1960’s, Polaris began manufacturing storm windows and storm doors in our first plant in Youngstown, Ohio. In 1979, we became one of the early pioneers of the vinyl replacement window industry. By then our products were being distributed in Ohio and the five surrounding states. In 1990 the company greatly expanded its window and door products and designs by the introduction of the Polaris window and door system.
Today Polaris Windows & Doors distributes its products in 38 states. Polaris Windows & Doors is recognized throughout as a dynamic leader in product innovation and design. We are often chosen by leading vendors in the industry to partner on the development and prototyping of new industry innovations. We currently operate within two plants, which total nearly 400,000 square feet of manufacturing space in the Youngstown, OH area. Our products are thoroughly tested in-house within our own research and development facility as well as going through rigid testing from outside independent testing laboratories.
Our goal is to be recognized as the best solution to any window or door product need. We accomplish this through quality-driven products with features and designs as demanded by our customers. The Polaris line of windows and doors were designed and built on a foundation of feedback from our customers. Through our network of distribution branches and dealers, our customers have found our products to be second to none in quality and performance.
We’ve designed and engineered high quality window and door systems that are second to none. It is the “Ultimate Window and Door System”. Our overriding concern is to provide a product with maximum thermal efficiency, safety, security, and beauty. Choose any Polaris product and you’ve got the ultimate in design and performance.
- Industry leading “colors, options, glass and internal blinds.”
- 400,000 square foot manufacturing facility.
- Fabricating “ultimate window and door systems” since 1979.
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty.
- Extensive collection of exterior colors.
- Multiple energy-saving glass options including Triple Paned Glass
- Internal blinds that tilt and raise “in between glass.”
- Foam filled main frame & sash options
- Innergy thermal reinforcements available (fiberglass reinforcement)
- Screen options including “Ultra-Vue” and Better-Vue.”
- Specialty windows including Garden, and Bay and Bow.
- Decorative glass and internal grids along with v-groove glass.
- Combination Windows
- Air infiltration as low as .01 on operating windows.
- Energy Star partner.