The Beauty of Wood. Made Better.
We are proud to offer pre-finished LP Smartside using Diamond Kote, the industries best paint system. Diamond Kote is backed by a 30 year no fade warranty. 30 colors are available in just 2-3 business days in the most popular profiles: 8” strand lap and 8” RIGIDSTACK siding with a built in spline for precise installation and increased wind load performance.
LP SmartSide Trim & Siding offers the warmth and beauty of traditional wood with the durability of treated engineered wood. It’s a complete line of high-performance trim and siding products to complement almost any building style. All LP SmartSide products feature our innovative four-component SmartGuard® manufacturing process for strength against harsh weather and to resist fungal decay and termites. LP SmartSide products are backed with a 5/50 Year Limited Warranty that provides a 5-year, 100% labor and replacement feature and a 50-Year Prorated Limited Warranty on the product.
LP SmartSide products are a superb choice to upgrade a home’s beauty and curb appeal. It is always a smart choice when accenting homes partially finished in stone, stucco or brick. The beautiful contrast of these exterior claddings creates architectural balance that’s visually appealing and welcoming.
- Rich cedar grain texture or smooth finish
- Longer lengths may reduce seams
- Unmatched consistency for curb appeal
LP SmartSide Trim & Siding is treated to the core with LP’s proprietary SmartGuard® process, making it one of the most durable siding solutions available on the market today.
- LP lap siding resists hail and impact damage better than fiber cement and vinyl siding
- Stands up to harsh weather in any climate
- Resists damage from termites and fungal decay
LP SmartSide treated engineered wood siding cuts out the time you spend dealing with warped and split pieces when properly stored and applied. Virtually every piece leaves the mill straight and ready to use.
- Works and cuts like traditional wood
- Requires fewer tools than fiber cement products
- Weighs less, easier to carry, less breakage than fiber cement
- Longer lengths may mean fewer seams and less waste when compared to fiber cement