Only $1.80 per ft for 5″ gutters, $2.35 per ft for 6″ gutters
Ship to all 48 contiguous states for $19.95 (shipping and handing) minimum order 25 pc (100′)
How It Works
Leaves, seeds, twigs and debris lay on top of the Gutter Snap panel and are blown off by the wind.
Rainwater flows down your roof and drains through the patent-pending Aluma Flow Louver System. Gutter Snap has been tested to handle up to 28.4 inches of rainfall per hour.
Gutter Snap Gutter Protection
Gutter Snap is a snap to install!
- No more gutters to clean! No more ladders to climb!
- Excellent color selection to blend well with your roof and gutters
- Made from rigid aluminum, will not collapse like screens or plastic guards
- Sloped design will not collect trash like flat or recessed product
- Smooth surface allows debris to slide off
- Small slotted openings allow water to flow into gutter, yet keeps leaves, pine needles and debris from entering gutter
- Helps protect gutter from winter ice dams
- Ultra-low profile is barely visible from the ground
- Adds years to your existing gutter system