Boss Products Silicone and Foam
Today’s construction and industrial projects demand sealants, adhesives and lubricants that not only work – but excel. The BOSS® line of products meets the needs of the most demanding applications.
BOSS® offers a wide variety of products, from state-of-the-art adhesives and industrial sealants to anti-seize compounds. BOSS® technology and quality ensure these products will perform to the highest levels, for industrial, construction, pool & spa, HVAC/R, and manufactured housing and RV markets.
High Quality BOSS® products include:
- Silicone Lubricants
- Polyurethane Foam Sealants
- Hand Cleaners
- Anti-seize Compounds
- Coil Cleaners
But the most advanced products are worthless if not readily available. BOSS® customer service makes ordering simple; BOSS® products are in inventory and will ship within 48 hours.
High quality products. Unsurpassed customer service. Commitment to technical innovation. Make BOSS® your single source.
Boss 399 Silicone
Professional window and door contractors demand the best sealants to properly seal and finish their installation. Boss 399 silicone is a one part, neutral curing, medium modulus sealant formulated for the window and door glazing market. It offers a primerless adhesion to vinyl, wood, aluminum and Kynar 500®. With superior adhesion and easily tooled, its no wonder Boss 399 silicone is the go to sealant for professional window and door contractors.
- Use as a primary backbedding compound
- Use as a perimeter weatherseal for field glazing and window installation
- Cures in the presence of atmospheric moisture to a tough, rubbery solid at room temperature
- Adheres to clean metal, glass, rubber, fabric and ceramics
- Excellent resistance to weather, UV light, rain, ozone, and temperature extremes
Boss Window and Door Foam
New windows and doors are only as good as the installation. If not properly sealed, your new window or door can leak air or water leading to higher energy bills or long term water damage. Boss 334 Foam is a minimal expanding foam that will give the finished product an air tight seal. Formulated with CFC free propellant, a one component, self expanding, ready to use polyurethane foam, with a plastic adaptor head for use with a foam applicator gun which contains propellants which are completely harmless to the ozone layer.
- Filling of cavities
- Creation of a soundproof screen
- Installing of window and door frames
- Sealing of all openings in roof construction
- Mounting and sealing of window and door frames
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof construction
- Application of a soundproofing layer on motors
- Improving thermical isolation in cooling systems
- AAMA 812-04 Approved