The Quaker Difference
What is the Quaker Difference? Since 1949 the Quaker Difference has been represented by a standard of quality, engineering, craftsmanship and innovation that Quaker builds into every window and door. It is that attention to detail and manufacturing excellence that distinguishes Quaker from all other window and door companies in America. Built with superior craftsmanship, Quaker Brighton Series windows have been taken one step further with the new Brighton LS Series. The Brighton LS can help you create a home in harmony with your surroundings. Built with solid, treated pine, windows are available in almost any size and can be stained or painted to match your décor.
• From Our Family to Yours — For almost 70 years Quaker has been crafting windows and doors for homes like yours. With Quaker, you know you are getting windows and doors from a family owned company built on tradition, craftsmanship and quality that been the hallmark of our growth and success.
• Quality and Quantity of Wood — Quaker wood windows are engineered with as much as 40% more solid wood than other popular brands. Using the highest quality lumber, this ensures a strong, long-lasting window that will stand the test of time.
• Wood Preparation — The wood Quaker uses in every window is specially treated to prevent water penetration, mold, mildew and rot meaning your windows will continually look beautiful and perform for years to come.
• Painted Aluminum Clad Exterior — Quaker is an industry leader when it comes to aluminum exterior finishes and unlimited color options. Using only AAMA 2604 and 2605 exterior powder coatings means your windows will resist fading and maintain their color without chipping or peeling.
• Architectural Engineering — Quaker leverages years of commercial / architectural engineering expertise that goes into large buildings into the design of our residential windows and doors. Designing and manufacturing residential windows to higher standards mean that you will get a window system that will endure.