Quaker’s family of Historical Series of products contains the unique features necessary for historical replication projects. Symmetrical sight lines. The capacity to match exterior colors. The ability to facilitate large sizes. Historically accurate panning and trim styles to preserve a building’s distinguished appearance.
Historical Series H300 Single Hung Window standard features:
- 3 1/4” frame depth
- .062” wall thickness of metal
- ¾” insulated glass
- Optional Low E performance glass
- Thermally broken main frame and sash frame
- Block & Tackle balance system
- Aluminum mesh screen
- Baked-on powder coat finish meets ANSA/AAMA 2604 specifications and is available in any color
- With or without nailing fin
- Heavier meeting rail on H500 gives it a better structural rating than H300.