Looking to renovate in one of the many St. Louis historical neighborhoods? You may not be able to use just any window. Our Quaker H-300 Historical Series windows contain the unique features necessary for historical replication projects: Symmetrical sight lines, the capacity to match exterior colors, and the ability to facilitate large sizes than typical windows. Quaker’s H-300 Series creates historically accurate panning and trim styles to preserve a building’s distinguished appearance while allowing you to upgrade to a higher performing product with options like architectural paint coatings, Low E glass, SDL grids and more.
Historical Series H300 Single Hung Window standard features:
- 3 1/4” frame depth
- .062” wall thickness of metal
- ¾” insulated glass
- Optional Low E performance glass
- Thermally broken main frame and sash frame
- Block & Tackle balance system
- Aluminum mesh screen
- Baked-on powder coat finish meets ANSA/AAMA 2604 specifications and is available in any color
- With or without nailing fin
- Heavier meeting rail on H500 gives it a better structural rating than H300.